With the quick transition from GW18 to Gw19 I’m not sure how many data points I will have for this week’s statistical predictions. I guess most sites will wait until Wednesday’s match final to post. That leaves Thursday to pull it all together. Hope it works out.
GW 20 is even trickier with 2 matches on New Years Day followed by 6 matches on the 2nd of January. Then it’s back to a more manageable schedule.
No time to waste, so let’s get right into it.
- 11 of 13 sites pick EVE to win at HUL and 39.4% of Opti-bot simulations agree with a 10.2% chance of a 1-2 score.
- The sites are split, 6 to 6, between a BUR home win or a draw and the Opti-bot simulations are also split with 13.2% chance of a BUR score of 1-0 and 13.0% chance of a SUN score of 0-1.” You takes yer pick”.
- All 12 sites favor a CHE home win and 55.2% of simulations predict a CHE win with a 12.8% chance of a 2-0 score.
- 8 of 12 sites predict a LEI home win and 48.6% of simulations agree with an 11.4% chance of a 2-1 score.
- All 13 sites lean toward a MUN home win and 52.6% of the simulations agree with a 21.8% chance of a 1-0 score.
- 11 of 12 sites predict a SOU home win and 51.6% of simulations agree with a 22.8% chance of a 1-0 score.
- 7 of 12 sites predict a draw at home between SWA and BOU but the Opti-bot’s simulations yield a 33.0% to 28.8% chance of an SWA win with a 10.6% chance of a 1-0 score.
- 9 of 13 sites favor a LIV win at home and 42.8% of the simulations agree with a10.0% chance of a 2-1 score.
- 10 of 12 sites pick TOT to win at WAT and 48.4% of the simulations agree with a 15.2% chance of a 1-2 score.
- All 12 sites pick ARS to win at home and 50.4% of the simulations agree with a 12.4% chance of a 2-0 score.
The statistical predictions for EPL GW19 are –
|LEI||v||WHU||1.5-0.8||1-1 or 2-1||2-1 or 1-1|
|WAT||v||TOT||0.5-1.5||0-1||1-2 or 0-1|
|ARS||v||CPL||2.3-0.5||3-0||2-1 or 3-0|
Since the final match of this game week has not been completed, I will leave the top sites portion of the article until next week. So, this week’s stats are short and hopefully sweet. I don’t know if it will be possible to get anything together before the next GW, but will do all in my power to try.
I hope all had a Happy Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year.