This week’s predictions article will be short and hopefully sweet. With little time to gather data, and another game week starting tomorrow I hope this will be of some assistance.
There were 16 sites posting predictions for the Tuesday, January 2, and 10 for Wednesday, January 3. The following summary gives you an indication as to which teams will prevail.
- 9 of 16 pick MID at home over LEI and 38.8% of RMT Adviser’s simulations agree with a 17.6% chance of a 1-0 score.
- 11 of 16 favor EVE at home over SOU and 37.8% of the RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a19.8% chance of a 1-0 score.
- All the sites pick MCI at home over BUR and 55.0% of the RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 12.6% chance of a 2-0 score.
- 14 of 16 pick LIV to win at SUN and 45.8% of the RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 13.2% chance of a 1-0 score.
- 14 of 16 also pick WBA to win at home over HUL and 56.4% of the RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 19.4% chance of a 1-0 score.
- 15 of 16 favor a MUN win aWHU and 39.8% of the RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 12.8% chance of a 0-1 score.
- 10 of 11 predict ARS to win at BOU and 44.2% of the RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 12.6% chance of a 1-2 score.
- 7 of 10 predict aCPL home win vs SWA and 44.2% of the RMT Adviser’s sims support this with an 11.6% chance of either a 2-0 or 2-1 score.
- 7 of 10 favor a home STC win and 45.2% of the RMT Adviser’s sims support this prediction with a 12.2% chance of a 1-0 or 2-1 score.
- 7 of 10 sites predict a draw when CHE visit TOT but 43.4% of the RMT Adviser’s sims predict a TOT win with a 13.8% chance of a 1-0 score.
The statistical predictions for EPL GW20 are –
|SUN||v||LIV||0.5-2.2||0-2||1-2 or 0-2|
|WHU||v||MUN||0.5-1.6||0-2||1-2 or 0-2|
|CPL||v||SWA||1.6-0.8||2-0||2-1 or 2-0|
As promised, here are the top sites from GW 18 –
|# of Predictions||# correct wins/draws||# Correct Exact Scores|
|bbc.com – LAWRO||10||8||2|
|premier league propredictions.eu||10||8||1|
|4 sites tied||10||7||1|
|7 sites tied||10||6||1|
|4 sites tied||10||5||0|
Some very good performances recorded and hopefully they will continue. Since there is a long gap til next GW maybe I can get caught up and have the GW21 predictions and GW 19 & 20 top sites included in the next article.
As always, “You pays yer money, and you takes yer Choice”.
A Happy New Year to all and good luck in the numbers game.