The predictions for this next game week may not be able to take advantage of the normal number of sites. Presently have 12 sites in hand and will hope that Monday will provide more because the next GW starts Tuesday.
Saturday saw 29 goals scored, but Sunday’s matches brought us back to reality with only 7 goals. Of the 32 sites monitored, 23 met the 40% correct win/draw benchmark. The Top Site Table has been altered to reflect the top 10 sites by name but beyond that the remaining sites will be grouped according to their win & exact score totals. I hope that this will show which sites perform well over time.
Reviewing the predictions from the sites reveals the following trends based upon the majority consensus.
- The sites favor a BOU win but the RMT Adviser’s algorithm disagrees with 35.2% of sims predicting a LEI win with a 9.4% chance of a 0-1 score.
- The sites favor an ARS win and 37.8% of RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 12.4% chance of a 1-2 score.
- The sites favor a LIV win and 40.8% of RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 11.4% chance of a 0-1 score.
- The sites favor a CHE win and 47.8% of RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 11.6% chance of a 1-2 score.
- The sites favor a WHU win and 50.2% of RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a12.4% chance of a 1-0 score.
- The sites favor a MUN win and 35.4% of RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 10.4% chance of a 1-2 score.
- The sites favor a MCI win and 54.2% of RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 11.6% chance of a 2-0 score.
- The sites favor a TOT win and 59.4% of RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 14.4% chance of a 3-0 score.
- The sites favor a draw between STC and SOU but the RMT Adviser’s disagrees with 37.0% of sims predicting a SOU win with a 14.2% chance of a 0-1 score.
- The sites favor a WBA win and 49.0% of RMT Adviser’s sims agree with a 17.2% chance of a 1-0 score.
Due to the short turn-around time involved this week, I will dispense with any further verbiage and publish the Tables.
The statistical predictions for GW 16 are –
|BOU||v||LEI||1.6-0.8||1-1||2-1 or 1-1|
|SUN||v||CHE||0.2-2.1||0-3||0-2 or 0-3|
|WBA||v||SWA||1.6-0.6||1-1||2-1 0r 1-1|
The top sites from GW 15 were –
|# of Predictions||# correct wins/draws||# Correct Exact Scores|
|RMT Adviser’s algorithm||10||6||2|
|the sports predictor.com||10||6||0|
|3 sites tied||10||4||1|
|6 sites tied||10||4||0|
|4 sites tied||10||3||1|
|5 sites tied||10||3||0|
|3 sites tied||10||2||0|
As always, “You pays yer money, and you takes yer choice”. No claims are made that the results presented here will outperform the processes you currently use. As can be seen from my position in the Game Table, they aren’t doing me any favors. We will have a whole 3 days before the next GW starts.