Just like in the Premiership, the most well-prepared or diligent fantasy football team manager doesn’t always lead his team to the top of his mini-league. There are factors beyond an owner’s control that can ruin a fantasy season. Rearranged fixtures, injuries and bad luck can befall any fantasy team. So knowing what you can control and getting it right is key in giving your team the best shot at winning your league.
Fantasy Football First has created some key tips and guides to properly managing your fantasy football team. These fantasy football tips should point you in the right direction and possibly give you a bit of an advantage over your opponents.
- If you want to find out how we make the statistics please read our guide to how the stats are calculated.
- If you would like to use the player performance statistics to help with your transfers please read our guide to making transfers using the stats.
- If you would like to play your wild card effectively, getting value for money from your players check out our guide to using your wild card with help from the stats.
- If you are unsure who to transfer and want some ideas read out latest fantasy football transfer tips.
- If you want to know about player who are doing well read our fantasy football player performance reviews
- If you just want to enjoy our company feel free to comment or join our mini-league in the 2013/14 season.
Remember to check back as we add to these guides in the coming months.